Sunday, June 21, 2015

A son without a father and a father without his children

Today was really really hard.  Perhaps harder than Mother's Day.  I can handle my own pain and sorrow, that is my burden, but it pains me so much to see the ones I love hurting.

For the second year in a row Mr V spent Father's Day as a son without a father, and as a father without his children. The only difference this year is he has two daughters in heaven, not just one.
I can't even put in to words how incredibly unfair that is. 

He is a wonderful, loving, amazing man and the ones he loves keep getting taken from him.   He has handled the day very well considering, but I know how much he is hurting. And worst of all I can't fix it, I can't change it, I can't make any of it better.

My heart just hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment