Thursday, August 13, 2015

Another one bites the dust

CD1....uggghh

I knew when we started trying again it would be an emotional roller coaster. I know from past experience, it takes us a long time to get pregnant.  But I had a tiny itty bitty glimmer of hope, that maybe it would be different this time, maybe something would just click and we would get pregnant quickly, but no such luck.....

It doesn't help that it had to line up so quickly with Luca's birthday. Not like I needed all those extra hormones to make me feel even more emotional.

We had another meeting with our NaPro doctor this week too, which it was nice to get a check in on things.  More supplements added to the list, it's ridiculous the number of pills I take morning and night now, but they are all for the better of my health, and hopefully a smoother pregnancy if and when that happens.

I really do know that in the grand scheme of things 2 cycles is nothing, especially with our history, but I also can't help but panic a little with every CD 1, wondering if it will ever happen, or if my only children will be the ones that are already in heaven

1 comment:

  1. CD1 -- is never fun... but the beginning of a new round of hope.. Prayers..

    ReplyDelete